I attempt to obtain some sort of creativity, however, I lose my train of thought right about the time I start thinking. I have decided to make a RPG of Exile/Avernum converted to D&D 3.5 standards. I am having a problem with classes, prestige classes, and others. Please help by giving any ideas and/or comments on this. Mainly, what I am looking for is:

Playable Races:

1. Human

2. Slithzerakai

3. Nephilim

4. Nepharim

5. Vahnatai

6. Goblin

7. Dragons (maybe)

8. Demons (maybe)

9. GIFTS (maybe)

10. GIFTR (maybe)

and so on and so forth. Any OTHER suggestions would be usefull.

Classes so far:

1. Rebel

2. Rogue

3. Bard

4. Monk

5. Soldier

6. Barbarian

7. Priest

8. Wizard

9. Mage

10. Archer

Any others, would also be helpfull.

I have quite a few prestige classes and race specific classes, but I will refrain from listing them. In conclusion, what I am mainly looking for are suggestions on playable races/classes that would be found in Avernum. I am currently replaying the series in an attempt to get more, but having difficulty brainstorming.

BTW: Please refrain from suggesting a race of Vahnatai from when they were supposedly on the surface. The Vahnatai did not originate on the surface nor did I ever find evidence saying they had. For those of you who think that they did, play Avernum 2, read carefully.

I was ignorant to the fact that someone had attempted it before. Thank you for the site. I must say, that I, regardless of how the others ended up after they realized the enormity of the project, plan on finishing this. I will post it when I am done, which, at the rate of which I have been working, will be within 30 days.