If you mean a small door north of the nephil fort, head back to Fort Ganrick and there should be an attack by the nephils. When you kill the attackers one of them will be holding a scroll with the password.

There's another door that requires a password that's closer to sliths, but I'm pretty sure it's not in the demo.

—Alorael, who hopes he's thinking of the door you mean.

Cool.......Deep back in me mind I kinda figured it was later on,like after the demo.

Because I have done killed everthing in the demo,and nothing was triggered to have the door opened.Which brings me to my next several questions.

I was in me boat floating down the river,I came across an obelisk Kav Ait Bon.....ok,then a lava filled cave,Ok.....continue walking..

I now am seeing Solbergs Tower and there is no way inside.Oh and around the corner is another one of those barriers thats blocking the road south.How do the barriers come down?What triggers them?How do I get Solberg to open his door?If me pea brain is working properly......Register and buy A2.....Am I correct?

The simple answer is yes. Register and all sorts of doors and barriers open to you.

The longer answer is that the barriers actually come down at the end of the demo. Unfortunately, you can't get to the barriers. Fortunately, the editor can return you to Fort Ganrick so you can explore a short way past the barriers. There's not much to do before you register, but there's some entertainment value.

—Alorael, who can only say that Solberg's time is too valuable to waste on soldiers. Royalty is an entirely different story. Clearance is everything.

Quote:
Originally written by CAJUN:
I was in me boat floating down the river,I came across an obelisk Kav Ait Bon.....ok,
Not important yet, but you'll be glad you looked at it. Suffice it to say that it's one of the most random hints the game ever offers.

Quote:
Originally written by CAJUN:
How do the barriers come down?
Have you gone through the passage in the northeast of Formello? The answer's at the very, very end of all of that.