Stone Circle Demons

I have a question about the Haakai that you have to end up fighting if you use the stone circles. When you get to the altar and crack it open they give you an option of fighting or taking mostly all of your stuff and leaving. If you do actually let them take your stuff it says that you have no idea of what havoc they cause or something like that. Do they ever really do anything signifigant or anything at all for that matter.

Okay, I was just wondering if they did anything cool like attack major towns or something of the like. They were pretty easy even with my one character.And like Angry Ogre said it is much easier to just bless yourself before battles. Thats the trick I use for almost all battles that require you to go to a certain spot. laugh

One option is to unequip all your stuff and drop it in a pile a short distance away from the stone circle, then agree to let them have your stuff and they get little or nothing. Then you pick up your stuff and have all your equipment. You don't lose reputation as I recall, even though you are unleashing many haakai and demons on the land.

Since they summon many creatures when you fight them, it can get overwhelming. I used a lot of invulnerability elixirs and it was a manageable fight then.

I usually enter only two stone circles because for me level three war blessing is the only thing worth getting from the stone circles. You can still go to the stone circle near the end and fight the haakai if you want to.