Can't enter Grah-Hoth's place

Hello,

Hit a brick wall, quite literally.

I made it to the Fortress, I have the onyx scepter, the super-duper knife, and I talked to the 2 spirits among the lava. I even have a hammer which, as I read somewhere, I'll need.

I entered the Fortress across the only rune that allowed this, on the far west side. Far Sight revealed a secret passage to the far north, in a storage room.

However, I can't enter that secret passage. The storage room wall won't move, even though I can "see" the passage behind it.

Am I missing something?

Yes, there were two imps, one visible in the west, the other in a hidden tunnel. Neither said anything about a passage, only that the barriers can be passed. The second one gave me a black key. Their dialogue were pop-up boxes, not the regular interactive dialogue screen.

I went back to an earlier saved game and walked through this again, with the same result.

Am I in the wrong place?

Okay, I think that you need to speak with an imp who's in the Trash Pits, in the far northwest corner of the fortress. If you've already spoken to that imp, then you should just be able to approach the weak section of wall and get a dialogue box allowing you to tear down the wall.

EDIT: Of course, this assumes that you're in the right place. Is this the fortress that Grah-Hoth fled to after you freed him?

Oh, for the love of little green apples, IMPS!!!

I thought it was those two neon-coloured spirits hanging around the lava (the one with the black key) that were supposed to open the passage.

I was kinda wondering why the pink bats in the fort weren't attacking. Hadn't even occurred to me to have a chat with them. Duh.

So, well, never mind, eh?