Problem with getting into Royal Spire

Hello, I passed Black Spire and the Tower of Barriers but when i try to approach to Royal Spire I have a problem how to get into. At first there is a group of demons that claim Erika send them and I cannot pass. When i ommit them using orb of thralni I get an information that I'm on kinda stone platform but I cant figure anything about it and my journey has been vein. I dont know is it a bug or a feature and what i can do to pass through. Of course I cant go directly into Spire because it is physically impossible.

EDIT: Ive got four brooches that were listed in Erika's library but I think shes kind of bugged because I still have dialogue option of telling her that I found exit to the surface (I passed through this dialogue thousands times)

Edited by Kanciak

Unfortunately after obtaining this item and talking with Erika and Aydin there is still problem with it.

From walktrough youve sent, I assume that I should ask Aydin for teaching me the ritual but there isnt option for it in dialogue.

While interacting with Erika I dont have an option "What needs to be done to slay the Emperor" that is mentioned in walkthrough.

Of course I have Royal Seal, I learned Khoths ritual and have 5 brooches.

Edited by Kanciak

Yes, I have gone through entire Erika's dialogue tree lots of times. It isnt that very start of the conversation, cause I went to her for the first time around defeating grah-hoth.

On quest list excluding slay the emperor, I have the wisdom of khoth ( I didnt go to Claudette to end this quest); chevyn's ring, alexi's message and some less significant quests - basilisk hunt, sugar, picks and shovels, mushroom meal and bounty rat nest.

Did you definitely learn about the portal augmenter from Aydin before talking to Erika?  That's the other relevant trigger.  (I'm not sure how you could have gotten "Slay the Emperor" without that, but maybe it's possible, especially if you're absolutely sure you've selected every single option in Erika's entire dialogue tree.)

This is a 12 year old game and no one's reported this previously, so it's pretty unlikely this is a bug.

(Also, I assume you haven't used any cheat engines or edited game files or anything?  Just say so if you have...)

I didn't use cheat engine or edited game files. Only thing Ive used is character editor (command) at some point when one fight was too hard. I'm sure I learned about the augmenter from Aydin before I went to it.  I dont have a single idea what to do now, I even went to Bargha and Scimitar hideout thinking Ive missed something, but it didnt change anything.

Aha!  Okay, thanks for sharing.  I loaded up your game, checked things out, and I've found your issue.  It's not a bug, and it's also not something listed in that walkthrough.  And I also see why this isn't something other people have encountered...

In order for Erika to trust you for this big deal mission, you need a reputation of at least 22.  Then you'll see a new option, "What sort of mission do you need me for?", when you ask about her plans of revenge.

Generally, by the time anyone is working on the big 3 endgame quests, their reputation is well beyond 22 anyway.  You'll need to go complete a few more minor quests, then come back, and Erika will actually help you.  (With stats as high as yours ended up, I can understand why you felt ready to jump to endgame content, hehehe.)