Stuck on two quests

Writer2Doc

For the Fangs of Judgment quest, I need to speak with a Counsel Vasilo, who a governor says is his mage. But I can't figure out where to find him.

Separately, I defeated all the enemies in Tehrorman and my journal states I should report this to the Raasa of the area. But when I talk to Acting Raasa Rabila, I'm not given any option to tell him I completed the quest. The area where I defeated the boss of Tehrorman asks me to plant a seed if I have one, but I didn't. Am I missing something here?

3 hours ago, Writer2Doc said:

For the Fangs of Judgment quest, I need to speak with a Counsel Vasilo, who a governor says is his mage. But I can't figure out where to find him.

Separately, I defeated all the enemies in Tehrorman and my journal states I should report this to the Raasa of the area. But when I talk to Acting Raasa Rabila, I'm not given any option to tell him I completed the quest. The area where I defeated the boss of Tehrorman asks me to plant a seed if I have one, but I didn't. Am I missing something here?

Counsel Vasilo is in the same room as the Governor.
If you have finished Tranquillity Path, there's someone who can instruct you.
I don't know if you can progress without her instruction, but the seed is in one of the building, you also need the fertilizer.

I think Jeff may be tweaking the text for v102 to clarify Vasilo's location in the Fangs after that certain point in the quest - though I could be misremembering, because he's mentioned on various Steam topics quite a few clarity tweaks to dialogue like this coming up. Of course, that's not relevant right now for v101, but FYI.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't find the fertilizer for Tehrorman quest. Have killed the end boss in the grove, also found the seed and planted it but there is no fertilizer. I earlier missed one of the pots in a room which now gives me a text popup saying the "the vat contains a layer of rich dry soil", but gives me no option to take it or do anything. Is this a bug? I also went back to the tranquility path post clearing Tehrorman and the druid came to Tehrorman later with the instructions, but it does nothing now after I speak to her. This is driving me nuts, I have gone all over the map looking for the fertilizer but can't find it.

Edit: Never mind, figured it out, needs that key to unlock one of the rooms that I missed out.

Edited by Prithvi