Geld Nas "not yet time" - bug check (spoilers)

BrainGlucose

In order: met Sheila, killed her geld nas-bought mercenaries.  Told Markko I did so, talked to Galabras, went back to talk to Markko.  But in my quest list it still says 'talk to markko' rather than 'go to Deep Post Anelace.'

I meet the Geld Nas in the underworld who say 'wisdom awaits you to the west' - but the door still has a note that 'it is not yet time.'  So this is just to check: is there still some trigger I have not yet satisfied - in which case fine - or did I bug it somehow?  Thanks :).

14 hours ago, Davies said:

Did you talk to Shella after killing the mercenaries?

Yes; she left.  [I note also that on the map, Isskale is still listed as the location for the 'Geld Nas' quest which suggests that it's not advancing correctly after I speak with Markko there.  I worry that because I killed the mercenaries before ever talking with Markko in the first place I have failed to set some flag in the code.]

And yes, definitely the right lair w/ the note (I have found the second note to which you refer also, and I need to go get the third Rassa'a petition, but that seems unrelated.]

I guess I will send a bug report?

There is one other plot thing that needs to happen before the Geld Nas are ready to see you. Someone is going to be assassinated.

Someone in the Wyrm's Teeth should be there, in the northern part behind a huge pillar, though he might be hard to spot the first time.