How Does Void Infection Work?

Juan Carlo

More specifically, what protects against it?  I assume it's a curse, but do mind resist items protect against it in addition to curse resist items?  What about the Ahriel passive skill that has a random mental cure chance or the evade magic protection spells?  Do they provide any protection?

Taking on the infernal scorpion and he's really destroying my party with this annoyance. 

Edited by Juan Carlo

It's a standard curse so curing and restoring wave will remove it if you have enough levels for its duration. Also scroll of mercy and a few potions that remove negative effects..It's not mental, although it will drive you crazy in the real world.

Some tricks include stunning or at least slowing the infernal scorpion down so it can't attack as often. Spread out the party so if you don't remove it, then at least most of the party doesn't get damaged. Summoning a monster next to it so that gets the curse.

Yes, cure works.  Honestly, in retrospect, I realized that I was just way too under leveled.  I went back late game and the infernal scorpion was almost like a normal, random, scorpion, apart from his summons.  I was kind of disappointed as I was hyped for a battle.

Edited by Juan Carlo