A: EFTP How do I level up casting ability?

Ok, I give.  I can't figure out how to level up my caster's spell level ability.  I found one artifact that increases spell skill by 1, but I can't for the life of me figure out what I need to do in order to get the spell skill to go up.  I'm including copies of my mage as she's built in the hopes that someone can tell me how to increase spell skill somehow other than starting over (or using character editor).

UltoquP.png9LvLBeE.pnguALHKV4.pnglLApV7M.png

The cashew's spell level is on the middle screen, Magic/Misc. with Mage spells on bottom left andPriest spells to the right. When you gain a level, you can raise it one level and be able to cast higher level spells when you learn them.

Spellcraft is the ability above Mage spells and can't be raised higher than the higher of Mage or Priest spells except by items.

8 hours ago, Shoshin73 said:

I found one artifact that increases spell skill by 1, but I can't for the life of me figure out what I need to do in order to get the spell skill to go up.

You need to purchase the other levels through the various trainers scattered around.  In the Strategy Central for A1EFTP (top of the subforum) there should be a link to who sells what (priest spells work the same way - you can buy two levels from trainers & then need to find the 3rd level while out & about (generally in cleared out dungeons))

Edit: Here you go.  Apropos of nothing in particular, you really should wander over to Ft Dranlon...

Edited by TriRodent