A1 - Demonslayer and password

Well lets see-

The tip I think is in the lich cave-

To get to this by water I remember going through the Waterfall Maze and then going through the exit. Just before the exit there is a landing place to the west with a cave to the north. This cave is where the tip is. Good luck.

The land route is going into the scree pits that are north of fort(I forget the name but the one near Blosk) At the far north east of this cave you come to the cavern described above.

Quote:
Originally written by m's devotee:
Well lets see-
The tip I think is in the lich cave-
To get to this by water I remember going through the Waterfall Maze and then going through the exit. Just before the exit there is a landing place to the west with a cave to the north. This cave is where the tip is. Good luck.

The land route is going into the scree pits that are north of fort(I forget the name but the one near Blosk) At the far north east of this cave you come to the cavern described above.
Do you mean the crypt of Drath? And if so where do you get the key to open the door past the bridge (inside the crypt) because I don`t think I have it.

(As always for A1, I am stealing my information from Avernum Annotated Maps .)

If you mean the door right after the bridge over the chasm in the first part of the Crypt of Drath, you need the Stone Key. You can get that from the area near Motrax (in the far northeast corner of Avernum). Ask Motrax about people who came around before you, and he'll eventually tell you that some of them wandered off and died nearby. Almost due east (but to get there, you have to go south, east, and then north), you can recover the key.