There is indeed. It's been a while since I played it, but if memory serves, there is a house in the great cave at which a lady (Silverlocke?) will sell you potions, including knowledge brews. Buy everything, and she will restock. Of course buying everything several times takes so much money that to do it much becomes prohibitive without money from the character editor, but then you could just give yourself the potions, or even just give yourself the skills. . .

Quote:
Originally written by Niemand:
...Of course buying everything several times takes so much money that to do it much becomes prohibitive without money from the character editor, but then you could just give yourself the potions, or even just give yourself the skills. . .
If my memory serves correctly, not too far from Silverlocke, there is an Empire camp, which is an unending encounter. Probably very difficult to take out on a singleton, but it allows you to pick up a lot of Steel armour/weapons/arrows etc, to make gold to buy potions from Silverlocke.

Good loop, when you're looking to boost your characters a bit more.

I can understand why Jeff didn't make the encounter unending. But it certainly was fun in E2 - I'd keep my final save right there, and whenever I wanted to kick sme Empire tail, I'd load up and fry those poor little imp-loving momma's boys.

On a somewhat-related note, is the Third Empire Army encounter in A3 infinite? Or can you finally get in there?