Steam Achievements [RESOLVED]

Ircher

I bought Queen's Wish: The Conqueror on Steam, and I generally play offline because my Internet is not that great. I should have the latest version. I am playing on Windows.

Anyway, I know that all the medals in the game also come as Steam achievements. Since I play offline, I don't earn the achievements at the same time as I earn the medals, but I thought that I would get them the next time I launched the game while I was online. This has not been the case. For a few of the achievements, it took a few game loads for it to finally register on Steam. However, for the Into the Desert medal and the one for declaring Max (I don't remember his full name) guilty, I haven't been able to get them to register as achievements at all despite the medals. I have tried launching the game multiple times, restarting Steam, and doing some of the things that got the other medals to register as achievements. Is there something special I have to do to get the two to sync?

Edit: They finally synced. It just took a long time. Restarting Steam while online and entering and exiting Ft. Haven seems to do the trick.

Edited by Ircher
Update.

• Ircher changed the title to Steam Achievements [RESOLVED]