GF1-M Is there an advantage to using more than one of each type of Canister?

PhysWiz

Every canister and training level in a creation type increases the level of that creation. The remake does it to existing creations so you don't need to replace it like the original game.

Having three levels in a creation type unlocks an improved version, so for a fyora you can make a cryoa. The improved version has slightly different attacks. It also is stronger in its stats..

My Fyora (type Roamer) just before I used the canister had these stats:

Level: 10

Health 81/81

Strength  2

Agility  4

Magical Skill  5

Endurance  1

Control level  Poor (7)

Just after I used the canister, these values were the same. I have screen shots showing both but I don't know how to include them in this post. Is there some other way to tell the difference in the two situations?

I see what I did. I used a Create Fyora canister but was looking at my Roamer stats, just assuming it would also be affected. I should have looked only at a Fyora or Cryoa creation. When I did this, the level increased just as you suggested. I am disappointed the Roamer was not boosted as well.

9 hours ago, PhysWiz said:

I see what I did. I used a Create Fyora canister but was looking at my Roamer stats, just assuming it would also be affected. I should have looked only at a Fyora or Cryoa creation. When I did this, the level increased just as you suggested. I am disappointed the Roamer was not boosted as well.

Roamers aren't Fyoras. A Create Roamer canister will boost Roamer level.

17 hours ago, PhysWiz said:

And increasing fire shaping will increase them all.