This is a long shot, but....

Old Chaz

If you were registered on the Ikonboard, your account didn't transfer to the UBB. If you were registered here and you can't use the automatic password mailing, you're pretty much stuck with this new account.

—Alorael, who doesn't know if it's possible for an admin to change passwords or not. It's probably against Spiderweb's policies to do so, though, because it's too easy to steal identities online.

chrazyt@yahoo was never one of my e-mail addresses, and I did register 'Chaz' on the Ikonboard. Thing is, it might not have transfered, but I still can't register Chaz, as it is "being used by another member".

Don't worry about it, I'll just stick with Old Chaz.

Thanks anyway.

The original Spiderweb boards were Ikonboards. They looked a bit different, but the idea was the same. In late September or early October of 2001 the boards were moved to the UBB (here) because of security loopholes and bugs in the Ikonboard.

—Alorael, who believes someone found an archived version of the old Ikonboard. But besides that, it's gone. There's no way to use it anymore, and the archive isn't really worth seeing.