Levy Buying/Selling Money Trick

quite a while ago, there was a topic here about ways of making money. one of them was a kind of trick involving unicorn horns and trading with levy. it should give you as much money as you want. i dont remember what exactly it was like, however. can somebody help me?

(other stuff like that are welcome, too)

The idea is to sell items that are involved in quests that pay out more than the item's price. Unicorn horns, for example, can be given to Mayor Arbuckle in Krizsan, I think, in exchange for more gold than you spend buying them.

That said, if you're going to cheat, why not just use the editor?

—Alorael, who would also sell items worth stocking up on if he were going to abuse Levy. A Knowledge Brew will let you get endless skill points with your endless gold.

well i dont quite get the first sentence of your usual auto-description.

however, thx. (@all)

i dont use the editor anymore, because ive used it too much before. the game isnt that fun that way.

using "slipping holes" like the trading trick (just gave it that name. cool huh?) doesnt feel like cheating that much.

besides, im just too lazy to scrap together the gold i need.

to get the money for that, you will have to cheat as heavily as it would be to just edit the items into your inventory.

drat! just when i thought it was all going fine, i felt the urge to cheat again. playing legit is just so... slow? boring? monotone? whatever.

if anybody in here can tell me how to stuff a1 with the a3 fighting system and a quest log, please tell me.

its the only game left that i havent played through yet and its the only one that annoys me too much to do it.