Obeyers, Takers or Awakened?

I just bought this great game and although I finished G1 back in the day I don't remember much.

I am on my way to Pentil but am well aware I will have to make some decisions (so far I've been neutral.

Which choice makes you more powerful? I think they must be equally balanced so no matter which side you choose you'll get the same power, am I right?

Faction choice isn't nearly as important as it was in the other Geneforge games. It's even possible to join all 3 factions without too much difficulty. But in terms of unique bonuses:

Awakened: You get training that gives +1 to all combat skills.

Obeyers: You get training that gives +1 to Create Fyora

Takers: You get an amulet that allows you to bypass some of the most difficult maps. Probably the most useful for a pacifist character.

There are some other, minor, bonuses, but for the most part your faction choice isn't a big deal.

3 hours ago, Mechalibur said:

Faction choice isn't nearly as important as it was in the other Geneforge games. It's even possible to join all 3 factions without too much difficulty. But in terms of unique bonuses:

Awakened: You get training that gives +1 to all combat skills.

Obeyers: You get training that gives +1 to Create Fyora

Takers: You get an amulet that allows you to bypass some of the most difficult maps. Probably the most useful for a pacifist character.

There are some other, minor, bonuses, but for the most part your faction choice isn't a big deal.

Thank you so much, exactly the info I was looking for.