Should the mine triggers in the Ancient Crypt reset?

I cleared out the ancient crypt and defused every single trigger.

I got the message that it should be easier now to go through the area.

But when I returned to the area all the triggers were active again.

Since there aren't any living or dead beings left it doesn't make sense that after my character had manually defused the triggers they'd reset.

This created problems when I wanted to leave and come back and loot later.

This will also make it hard to do the touching the multiple columns in order quest since I'll have to redefuse all the triggers to get back to the column.

Edited by trinko

It's the way box mines and mine triggers were set up so they reset when you leave the zone. Otherwise there was a bug that leaving before you did them turned off the others/

The message means you can skip through the zone using the world ,map instead of crossing an uncleared zone. You can enter the zone from the east side and just remove the triggers along the north edge to reach the pylon you need for the Secret.  The loot should have been picked up as you went through or just remove the fewest triggers to get to the loot.

14 hours ago, Randomizer said:

It's the way box mines and mine triggers were set up so they reset when you leave the zone. Otherwise there was a bug that leaving before you did them turned off the others/

The message means you can skip through the zone using the world ,map instead of crossing an uncleared zone. You can enter the zone from the east side and just remove the triggers along the north edge to reach the pylon you need for the Secret.  The loot should have been picked up as you went through or just remove the fewest triggers to get to the loot.

But that doesn't address the pillar quest problem.  To get to the first pillar I had to clear out the crypt which means I now have to go back to the crypt and reclear the triggers, which is boring. I don't see why the code couldn't set a flag when all the triggers are defused and if that flag is on not reset them but reset them if the flag is off.