Some question for playing

is there some way to select one or two monster in my party so that I can control their separately ? like the way in old geneforge version ?

The hitpoint of my main character is so low that I want to keep it far away from the battle area. Is there any way to do that in no-combat mode?

Also I remember there should be a hostile drake near the first friendly village in the old version. where is it now? Does Jeff just delete it in this new game?

You can click on a creation or use its number to have it move without the party, but it is harder and I usually do it by accident.

Drag your character down in the party roster to the back when you aren't in combat and aren't dealing with mines and traps to protect yourself. This will place your creations in front.

42 minutes ago, Randomizer said:

You can click on a creation or use its number to have it move without the party, but it is harder and I usually do it by accident.

Drag your character down in the party roster to the back when you aren't in combat and aren't dealing with mines and traps to protect yourself. This will place your creations in front.

Doesn't work for me Randomizer. If I use the number or click on a creation and then try to move, it moves the whole party regardless of which creation I have selected. It is a very annoying feature. 

2 hours ago, alhoon said:

Doesn't work for me Randomizer. If I use the number or click on a creation and then try to move, it moves the whole party regardless of which creation I have selected. It is a very annoying feature. 

the game use the same engine as the Avadon/Avernum(new) probably I think