Shaper crypt difficulty

Do enemies in shaper crypt spawn infinitely? Them along with pylons are such a nightmare. I am level 15 playing on normal.

I have just finished the geneforge gates, not gone into labs yet. But i did finishes the guarded docks without much problem with 2 searing worms adlnd 1 battle beta. I guess a lot depends on the builds. But i cant enter halfway through the crypt before getting overwhelmed and using all my essence.

This was considered an Expert area in the original version and I try to wait until level 17 or 18 to do it even on normal difficulty. Creations are constantly spawned, but after you kill enough there is a break before more appear.

This area needs more than 3 creations unless you are playing a guardian or agent to use area attacks when they start to swarm.

10 hours ago, Randomizer said:

This was considered an Expert area in the original version and I try to wait until level 17 or 18 to do it even on normal difficulty. Creations are constantly spawned, but after you kill enough there is a break before more appear.

This area needs more than 3 creations unless you are playing a guardian or agent to use area attacks when they start to swarm.

I see a lot of post complaining about the guarded docks difficulty but I was able to clear it in 1 go.

Also I have fed the mind but its not listening to me, does it have a leadership check?