Servant Mind Gallus Meg and his crystals

Snowwhite

Thanks.  I found something in the power station - a black onyx thing that doesn't show in the list of special things.  Is there a way to open the 3 doors in the Gallus Meg room? 

Tried looking in the power core and died a horrible and unnatural dealth.  Am doing something wrong there for sure.  Did put on the energy dampening clothes to no avail.

Edited by Snowwhite

1 hour ago, Snowwhite said:

I found something in the power station - a black onyx thing that doesn't show in the list of special things.

Unless this is one of the crystals in question (I don't immediately recall how they're described), then I don't know what it is. I guess it might not be listed if you already gave it to the Mind?

Is there a way to open the 3 doors in the Gallus Meg room?

By giving him all of his crystals back.

Tried looking in the power core and died a horrible and unnatural dealth.  Am doing something wrong there for sure.  Did put on the energy dampening clothes to no avail.

It depends on what class you are, but using Essence Shield is helpful here. If you have Creations, I wouldn't recommend attempting the Power Core until you have Mass Restore and can spam that to keep them alive, and either the Control Rod or a high Mechanics (10) so you can disable the machinery that renders the zone dangerous.

Thanks.  I do have the control rod but no 10 michanics and i do have mass restore.  The crystals are still listed as a quest so I haven't given them to the mind.  There was something about a focus crystal somewhere.  I do have essence shield.   I am a very enthusiastic not very good shaper.

I did finish the game before this edition and i do remember the core as a nightmare.

Do you happen to remember where the crystal in the power station is?  Cause i don't think I got that.

If you have the Control Rod, you shouldn't need the Mechanics to disable to machinery in the Power Core- you just need to survive long enough to reach it (there are two things you need to disable, both located in the western half of the map).

I don't remember where the crystals are, precisely. The atlas has the crystal in the Power Station as in a box in the central-northwest section of the zone.