Jenell's quest

Admiral Snackbar

My primary question is if Nathalie's peevishness that we're going to help Jenell and not doing and official Avadon quest will end up being significant. Secondly, I didn't expect to have Jenell forced into my party, so I have no equipment for her nor do I know how to level her. What should her stats and skills look like ideally, and what equipment (that's available at this stage) should I put on her? Thanks!

If you don't help a Hand do a personal quest the way the want, then they won't help you at the very end. This may be significant depending what you decide to do.

You needed to do most equipment changes in Avadon before the Hand quest because that is the only place to shift scarabs and it is easier to give them equipment without filling up all your slots.

There are two different Shaman builds. A combat (left side skills) and a creation version (right side skills) so it depends upon you playing style. Best available items that they can use for armor and weapons. Some players just use Shamans as a support  character to provide healing.

51 minutes ago, Randomizer said:

If you don't help a Hand do a personal quest the way the want, then they won't help you at the very end. This may be significant depending what you decide to do.

You needed to do most equipment changes in Avadon before the Hand quest because that is the only place to shift scarabs and it is easier to give them equipment without filling up all your slots.

There are two different Shaman builds. A combat (left side skills) and a creation version (right side skills) so it depends upon you playing style. Best available items that they can use for armor and weapons. Some players just use Shamans as a support  character to provide healing.

Thanks! Do Shamans need to emphasize int over the rest of their attributes? And should she use wands or weapons?