How to get past mines in Barrens Bunker?

kuo

Currently trying a pacifist / no canister (well, firebolt + heal) / torment playthrough (yes I love pressing F4 all day, don't judge me).

I assume it's possible to deal with Oroboros by using that contraption to the east, but I can't lure her over there. I only have access to the NE spore box, and the mines are still keeping me blocked off from accessing the other two spore boxes and (I assume) a lever that opens up the door between the two rooms. What am I missing?

You pretty much have to trigger one mine (bottom right) in the south section to reach the next spore box, so essence shield, protection, and lots of health helps here. After that you can reach the next spore box on the west side and then the door. This options requires lots of leadership and mechanics.

I did this as a pacifist and you have to flee Oroborus dies to avoid her pets. So grab the robe and run.

Ah, that's unfortunate. I was thinking about how much I could possibly do on a single Firebolt canister run but this (likely?) isn't one of them I guess. Thanks for the tip!

Edit: Well, I actually managed to do it by stacking absurd amounts of Magic and Energy resistance and topping it off with Danette's Cloak. 106 damage / 598 resisted.  

Edited by kuo