Possible bug: Trajkov

When telling Drayk Frost to go and kill Trajkov, Drayk Frost took Trajkov below his first health threshold, triggering his first combat dialogue as if you had attacked him. Following this, whilst Drayk Frost died quickly, a number of clawbugs run into the room and managed to kill Trajkov and his creations without them going hostile to me or me doing anything else.

I'm guessing it might be a bug whereby the clawbugs would spawn if you were attacking Trajkov normally as reinforcements for him, but because he isn't hostile they're attacking Trajkov instead (whilst the clawbugs are attacking him, he'll go on to his second dialogue threshold which appears to be from if you were fighting him). On reloading and trying it again, the clawbugs do not appear to spawn if Drayk Frost don't take him below the first health threshold and I was able to reproduce the clawbugs appearing by reloading until he fell below the first health threshold.

The spawned claw bugs and roamers appear when Trajkov is in a fight. The things they attacks depend upon your status when they appear. Drayk Frost attacks  and you are considered friendly to Trajkov, whereas if you attack Trajkov, then you are considered hostile.

Jeff's seen the fight and in the oldest version, Frost could kill Trajkov,