Ascended Sessina rouge quest bugged

envenger42

Well, that's who/what you should have killed.  Did you talk to Sessina before killing it?  If not that might be the problem.  Did you also talk to the servile & dryak in the other building after killing it?  They're also interested in the cockatrice's death and then go talk to Sessina again.  I don't know otherwise, sorry.  (it's worked for me the assorted times I've been through there)

26 minutes ago, TriRodent said:

Well, that's who/what you should have killed.  Did you talk to Sessina before killing it?  If not that might be the problem.  Did you also talk to the servile & dryak in the other building after killing it?  They're also interested in the cockatrice's death and then go talk to Sessina again.  I don't know otherwise, sorry.  (it's worked for me the assorted times I've been through there)

Yes, but Sessina didn't gave me the quest, that dialog is missing.
Valyra says "he is dedicated to his mission though. He is obsessed with destroying a rogue. You should help him."

Sessina is the same as the screenshot I linked you

• 1 year later...

Guys the NPC Valyra is not in Ascended Labs for some reason, ive completed the quest and got the cannister to create the cockatrice and the 2 special gloves but in order to charge them you need to talk with her first, but again i walked though all the map and she is nowhere to be found, is that a bug? are those special gloves dead on my save now? And now that i think about it i dont think i talked to her ever, i only remembered talking with the other 3 npcs