respawning?

Noman

In general, not to a major extent no.  Areas with spawners generally (generally) don't spawn rogues unless you are in the immediate viewing area (for example Watchhill - you can slowly take out the thaads that are wandering around outside, run back to town to heal, & they won't be replaced.  Once you get near the spawner they'll start getting pumped out).

Some areas (Western Wastes for example) will be pumping out rogues as long as you're in the zone.  I don't think they stick around if you run back to town, but they will start up again as soon as you return to the zone (such as say there are 5 clawbugs created on your first trip there.  You kill three of the new creations before running away to heal.  When you return you'll be starting from 'x' rogues & not 'x' + the two remaining from the previous five)

Randomizer's list is accurate.  However in places like the Ruined School, I cleared it early in the game & then went back later after going through The Tombs to talk to the mind.  A couple of roamers showed up but they were so trivial by that point that I only got a couple of xp from them rather than the 10-20 earlier in the game.  So if you're revisiting cleared zones later on, it shouldn't be a problem if anything did respawn.