Exile 3: Accessing certain Areas

Cinoo

Erika's Tower requires moving around outside to enter from another direction.

Castle Troglo is entered from the bottom after you visit the Giants and get the map to another entrance on the east side of the mountains.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. We have handy jars by the door. :)

Er, depends what you mean by "the area behind Erika in her tower".  If you go around the tower outdoors and enter from the north, you end up in a small monster fill section not really connected to the rest.  Directly behind Erika's throne is her personal living quarters or something, you can see it with a magic map, but I've always been told you just can't get into there.

Castle Troglo, yeah, you can get in and clear it like a normal dungeon.  Which should end the Troglo threat, I guess.

Edited by Thaluikhain

4 hours ago, Thaluikhain said:

Er, depends what you mean by "the area behind Erika in her tower".  If you go around the tower outdoors and enter from the north, you end up in a small monster fill section not really connected to the rest.  Directly behind Erika's throne is her personal living quarters or something, you can see it with a magic map, but I've always been told you just can't get into there.

Castle Troglo, yeah, you can get in and clear it like a normal dungeon.  Which should end the Troglo threat, I guess.

Yes I was referring to the <<Living quarters area>> so I suppose this is impossible then.

As for Castle Troglo okay, I just found a giants map to some barrier tunnel if I understand it right so I assume that is how I access the castle? I mean, I've already done the kill the Khazi portion of Castle Troglo but wasn't able to explore it any more than that small area.

The Barrier Tunnel being the final part of the Troglo/Giant quest, you might not want to clear out Castle Troglo just after getting through that (might want to run away and avoid the final battle/s there as well, but there's stuff you don't want to miss first).  But once it's done, you can clear out the giants at your leisure, and then go via them.  Can't remember if you can just walk up to the front door of Castle Troglo and enter that way.

Back before the new millennium I actually skipped the whole khazi politics and took simply to the slaughtering way of things when it comes to troglo. The reaction was kind of amusing, but I guess it worked. I recommend going the arguably more normal way though, so you don't miss stuff. Or at least do that first, as said before.

There indeed is nothing of interest right behind Erika in-game, you're just not supposed to get there. So I've been told many times. I guess it is up to our imagination. Or rather beyond it...

Ooh, freshly removed sanity in this jar by the door! How nice!

Edited by Losrandir