Avernum 3: where to get lv 1 and 2 spells for mage and priest

To make things easier for you:

http://rachea3.tripod.com/avernum3/id7.html

Scroll down 3/4 of the way to where it says "Priest Spells" and "Mage Spells". If you need to know exactly which spells are sold by which salesperson, well, to the best of my knowledge, no such list exists. Go make one yourself.

you can get 2 spells worth while in the tower of magi. Arcane Summon you can find ... for that u need a dispel barrier scroll or spell or a piercing crystal. It is found in the right corridor just down the staircase from Denise, Linda & solberg's quarters. If you do the tower of magi save quest (wait till day 160) you will find Divine Host spell at the northeast end of the tower, off a shade (this place in normal times is occupied by a giant Lizard.

In the demo, the only arcane spell I could get was Arcane Summon at Level 2 in the Tower of Magi. Your mage skill must be at 16(I think, however my game is a singleton, so he only had 14(I think) in mage skills + a Mage bracelet) You need a Dispel Barrier scroll or Piercing crystal to reach it however, and it is in a secret passage, to the left(West I guess) of the item shop(Not the potion shop) You also get a mind crystal that is next to the spell book (It's just energy pulse however)

[i'm still a new at Avernum, so I probably messed up somewhere in there]