Original Trilogy Memorabilia

Renn_Ninja

Greetings all! I'm setting up a new man cave and I'm on the hunt for some memorabilia from the original trilogy to put on display. I'm sure stuff like that is really hard to find, but I figured if anyone had an idea of where to start they woul dbe hereI know Jeff recently started using notes and drawings as KickStarter rewards, so I don't know if anything like that has made it into circulation from the original trilogy? Were posters or anything ever made of the original trilogy? Or are there surviving high quality image files that a poster could be made from? Any other ideas? Thanks! 

While cleaning out some jun ... er ... precious belongings the other month I ran across the xeroxed instructions/hint books from E2 & 3.  Other than that & maybe a shareware disk, I really don't know if there would be anything else available (outside of Jeff's archives).  Cool idea but I really don't know if much is out there.

(I don't think I threw them out while cleaning up, do you want them - assuming I can once again find the box that they're residing in that is...)

Back in the day, you could get the games as physical media. In fact, I bought Av 1 & 3 directly from Spiderweb with the hopes of getting them on disk, but that time had sadly already passed.

...The original Nethergate and Avernum 2 artwork does look really cool printed directly to the CD, however. I'm not open for sales, mind you.