3D BoA Editor for Mac? (link broken)

Vox

Hello Vox,

Sure! The 3D editor is an important resource and, given that the original website is down, and not fully preserved on the Internet Archive, getting hold of it at the moment is a little tricky. Because of this, I’m going to upload it to the forums – possibly temporarily, given the size. You can download it here:

3D BoA Editor.zip

I’m afraid I don’t seem to have any documentation, but the editor is rather intuitive, as I’m sure you’ll know! Be aware that this editor has problems with some more recent versions of Mac OS. If you find yourself having problems, Kelandon came up with a solution, which you can check out in this post:

http://spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com/topic/23991-3d-editor-is-broken-in-mac-os-high-sierra/?do=findComment&comment=306336

All the best for finishing up your scenarios! A Defiant Land has been on my list for a while, so this is a good reminder for me to start playing it – and the screenshots of your in-progress work look really great!

• 2 weeks later...