A3: What do you want from me, Erika?

Did you find Erika's rune in the Slime Pit? Then turned in the evidence and reported the results to Aximander? Then have him tell you to see Erika.

This game requires doing things in a certain order to advance the game.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. Trust us it will keep the fluffy turtles away. :)

Look around where you killed the 'Slime Queen' (for lack of remembering what she was actually called...), there's a little side room there.

As you've played other games, you've probably noticed that Jeff like to fill pretty much all of an area map with 'something'.  If there's a decent sized blank spot in your automap, chances are better than even that there's something in that void.

If that's where you are in the game, you've got a looong way to go.  Enjoy the journey, it will be an awesome trip.  I wish I was seeing A3 for the first time again

somewhat sadly it's easy to miss something and if can't go back then suffers from it rest of game (I missed 1 of those best helmets on that tower which was filled with quickfire after killing it's owner and after getting out that tower was gone and noticed too late that didn't loot all).

That's what F4 is for.... (or saving the game at the start of any "dungeon" - yeah you may have to kill everyone all over again, but if what you missed was worth it...).

(assuming that you're right near that point in the game when you realized that you goofed.  20-30 hours later, realizing that you missed something....it would have to be REALLY important to replay all that)