Exodus sequel?

rivka

Don't bet on it. If Kelandon was going start designing again, that'd probably be the one thing he wouldn't touch with a 50-foot pole. Seeing how Exodus was (undeservedly) panned by major portions of the Blades community, the last thing he'd want to do is invite open season on himself for a second time.

There was some conversation on the subject in the Blades chat last December; take a look (But watch out for vulgar language, as these things aren't moderated).

Exodus on first play-through (god party) blew me away, it was the best thing since sliced bread, you just could not pull yourself away from the keyboard lest you miss what happens next.

On second playthrough things become slightly tirsome.

My 42 was my last. I'm serious!

I do want a sequal, but with more Bahz and less Exodus in it.

Seriously, people. NTH has no Rakshasi, Corporeus has no Rakshasi, Echoes : Assault has no rakshasi...

The only two TM scenarios where the rakshasi really play a major role are Bandits 2, and arguably Echoes : Renegade (and even then, there aren't exactly many of them).

In Mad Ambition, Sabertooth is the only rakshasa that appears in the game.