WtRM Graphics

Callie

I unfortunately downgraded StuffitExpander on my Macintosh awhile back, which prevents me from downloading any scenarios to it. I currently download the other version to my Windows computer and convert the graphics from there. However, the graphics in the Windows version I downloaded seem to be corrupted, as neither computer can read them. So can someone e-mail me the uncompressed Mac graphics (.cmg) file? Thank you.

Edit: Oh, I'm speaking of Where the Rivers Meet if you didn't understand the abbreviation.

From what I understand from your post, you tried to download the Mac version to your Windows PC, you tiedt to extract the scenario there, but now no computer can read the cmg file? You do know you can't convert graphics to cmg format on a Windows PC, do you? That's only possible on a Mac. Also, when you extract the cmg file to a Windows PC and then copy it over to your Mac, the Mac won't be able to reda it because the Windows PC corrupted the file.

But you'll have to explain to me: why can't you download scenarios and extract them after you downgraded Stuffit? It's all in .sit format, and even the oldest version of Stuffit can handle that.

And I'll send you the file, but I need your email adres.

EDIT: never mind, found your adres. Sending it now.

Just to clear things up: I download the Windows version to my Windows and convert the Windows version to a Mac version on my Mac and then play it. I've tried to unstuff many things with Stuffit, but it closes itself after a few seconds. It's only capable of decompressing stuff off of eight-year-old installer CDs, or things I compress myself.

int80@sbcglobal.net