different endings

Owenmoz

Hi,

Im too lazy(read don't actually have the time to) go through all the different playthroughs needed to find out all the different endings. 

So and Slarty im looking at you. Does anyone have a list of them in detail?

Though im mostly looking to see whether i want the ahriel blessed ending rather than trench towns, im also curious about the

nisse offers

so if there is no comprehensive ending list on its way, i'd appreciate any good souls willing to share their own findings. 

If you play it smart and complete as much of the game as you can without committing to any faction, which is mostly everything the game has to offer, you can keep a save file from before you start picking allies and enemies and view most, if not all, endings, i.e. where you side with either faction in the three client states, where you deal with the Nisse, fight them or just ignore them, and so on. That's what I did after I had cleared the game the way I wanted to, and it was a matter of hours to quickly try out the different combinations. Keep in mind that your respective choices in the three nations and the Nisse don't really affect each other. For example, regardless how you deal with the Nisse, the Mascha-Owen conflict will play out the same depending on which side you pick, and in turn won't affect the consequences for Sacramentum of how you deal with the Nisse. That means you don't have to try out every combination of alliances and every way of dealing with the Nisse to view all the different ending stories.

I think you need one save file for trying out each of the two sides in each client state, and then you can use a later save file from just before you speak with the Nisse council to try dealing or fighting with them (or just walking away without talking to them at all). Also, remember to try going back without making any alliances and bringing any client states back into the fold at all. Then there are all the different conversation options once you get back and speak with your royal siblings and the queen, which also change the ending.

Incidentally, I did this with Geneforge 5 and was able to easily get all the different endings from the same save file with only an hour or two spent on each ending.

Edited by Minion

On 2/21/2020 at 3:23 AM, Minion said:

If you play it smart and complete as much of the game as you can without committing to any faction, which is mostly everything the game has to offer, you can keep a save file from before you start picking allies and enemies and view most, if not all, endings, i.e. where you side with either faction in the three client states, where you deal with the Nisse, fight them or just ignore them, and so on. That's what I did after I had cleared the game the way I wanted to, and it was a matter of hours to quickly try out the different combinations. Keep in mind that your respective choices in the three nations and the Nisse don't really affect each other. For example, regardless how you deal with the Nisse, the Mascha-Owen conflict will play out the same depending on which side you pick, and in turn won't affect the consequences for Sacramentum of how you deal with the Nisse. That means you don't have to try out every combination of alliances and every way of dealing with the Nisse to view all the different ending stories.

I think you need one save file for trying out each of the two sides in each client state, and then you can use a later save file from just before you speak with the Nisse council to try dealing or fighting with them (or just walking away without talking to them at all). Also, remember to try going back without making any alliances and bringing any client states back into the fold at all. Then there are all the different conversation options once you get back and speak with your royal siblings and the queen, which also change the ending.

Incidentally, I did this with Geneforge 5 and was able to easily get all the different endings from the same save file with only an hour or two spent on each ending.

Yeah this deff is a good option the main reasons im hesitant is
1- I don't have a lot of time on my hands nowadays so committing to that would take me a good while.
2- The Nisse Battle was hard on me because it was like some.. 4 consecutive and by no means easy battles with no real refresher and i remember spending a good while trying to get to the very end of those which i dont want to do again anytime soon. 
I mostly am interested in the blessed ending for the Ahriel because i didn't like the trench town one. Which doesn't change even if you give the favoured status.

8 hours ago, Owenmoz said:

Yeah this deff is a good option the main reasons im hesitant is
1- I don't have a lot of time on my hands nowadays so committing to that would take me a good while.
2- The Nisse Battle was hard on me because it was like some.. 4 consecutive and by no means easy battles with no real refresher and i remember spending a good while trying to get to the very end of those which i dont want to do again anytime soon. 
I mostly am interested in the blessed ending for the Ahriel because i didn't like the trench town one. Which doesn't change even if you give the favoured status.

You can always play set the difficulty to Casual to make experimenting with the different endings easier once you have played through the game once.

Edited by Minion

If you side with the Watchers:

Haven provides the safe roads and reliable infrastructure for the region that the haughty and disconnected Watchers can't, and things mostly work out fine in that region. However, because siding with them requires you to give in to their demand to basically debase yourself before them, word gets around and this causes nations on other continents to start questioning if maybe they can get away with similarly outrageous demands and it causes some instability with Haven's other vassals. Also your mom is kinda mad about it! But if you do a good job for Haven in other ways you can still get her to be happy with your work on the continent overall. 

I did not take any deals from the Nisse, can't help there.

4 hours ago, Toast said:

If you side with the Watchers:

Hide contents

Haven provides the safe roads and reliable infrastructure for the region that the haughty and disconnected Watchers can't, and things mostly work out fine in that region. However, because siding with them requires you to give in to their demand to basically debase yourself before them, word gets around and this causes nations on other continents to start questioning if maybe they can get away with similarly outrageous demands and it causes some instability with Haven's other vassals. Also your mom is kinda mad about it! But if you do a good job for Haven in other ways you can still get her to be happy with your work on the continent overall. 

I did not take any deals from the Nisse, can't help there.

Thank You!