How do I heal (beginning)?

Xash

1 hour ago, Xash said:

Also you need to not have removed the starting character that has the healing spell, I created a new character right away and I had it replace the character with healing in my party... 😏

This does not matter, ie. you can remove any points that you have put in a spell and assign them to another spell... In fact, the first thing I do is modify the Prince/Princess spells to put two points in Haven Might ( and when I play singleton, I often use the third point for heal).

Edited by osnola

3 hours ago, osnola said:

This does not matter, ie. you can remove any points that you have put in a spell and assign them to another spell... In fact, the first thing I do is modify the Prince/Princess spells to put two points in Haven Might ( and when I play singleton, I often use the third point for heal).

I think we're talking about different things, what I meant is that I created a new character in the party screen, then removed the healer from the party (I didnt know he was a healer), then put that new character in its place. That new character is "blank" - at least mine was, he had zero skills to put... and I had to give him weapons, etc...

I fixed my "problem" by putting back the healer, deleting the new character, and then just renaming / customising the healer. All is well now.

... That new character is "blank" - at least mine was, he had zero skills to put... and I had to give him weapons, etc...

As far as "virgin" equipment is concerned, it's perfectly normal, otherwise you can create a new character indefinitely, sell his material, delete it (to become rich). However, he must have had as many skill points as the others ; so if he had no skill to put, this means that all his skill points have been pre-assigned (probably in the Combat's tree). But you could shift his skill points : from http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/ftp/documentation/QueensWishInstructions.pdf (Training a Character):

When you are in one of Haven's forts, you can shift your skill points around if you want to change how your character is trained. Select a skill you have bought to unlearn it and get the skill points back.

Edited by osnola