(iOS Bug) Not Displaying Correctly on iPhone 5S

Freedom Cobra

Hello Freedom Cobra,

Sorry to hear that you’ve been having problems with Queen’s Wish. While there are those on these forums who might be able to help you with this issue, I suspect you’ll get a much quicker answer if you drop a line directly to the developer’s support email. The address is:

support@spiderwebsoftware.com

The developer is very good and prompt at answering support queries, which he does himself. And if this turns out to be a bug in the engine, he’ll be able to track down the cause and put out a quick fix, which might in turn help any other players experiencing the issue.

Sorry not to be more helpful, and I hope that you manage to find a solution to your problem! Do try to stick with Queen’s Wish if you can, though. It’s an excellent game! And, of course, if you have any other queries at all, do feel free to ask!

Edited by Ess-Eschas
Adding some slight clarification.

I'm sorry about this. The game only supports iPhone 6 or later. I will push an update through as fast as I can to add this information to the game description. In the meantime, you can get a refund here ...

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

Our bad. I'll get the description updated asap.