Beta Call: Adrift

Ephesos

Here's to another scenario being completed! Yay! And this time, I'm the one who finally got his act together enough to finish a scenario. The title may seem unfamiliar, but it's the scenario formerly known as Ghosts on a Boat. Anyway, it needs testing, and that's where everybody but me comes in! (I've tested it enough)

I don't need too many testers, since this is a relatively short scenario, but I'd like some windows folks and some mac folks. What I need from you:

Name (what you'd like to appear in the readme)

Email address

Platform/OS

Prior experience

Whether or not you'll actually provide any useful feedback

I prefer the old title.

Name: Grand-master Funk, although Nikki will do.

Email address: [removed]

Platform/OS: Windoze Vista Ultimate.

Prior experience: I tested Tales from the Tabard Inn, but don't hold that against me. Erm, Exodus before it went public, ItSoD, and, saving the best til last, Muffins 'n' Hell. There might be others, and of course, I "make" scenarios myself.

Whether or not you'll actually provide any useful feedback: Yes, but whether or not you listen is upto you. Read into that what you will. :p

Name: Excalibur

E-mail: int80 (at) sbcglobal.net

OS: Mac OS 9.2.2 or Windows 2000 Professional...but you'd have to send me a zip file either way.

Prior Experience: Shades of Gray, Tales from the Tabard Inn, and uh.. Muffins n' Hell.

Whether or not you'll actually provide any useful feedback: Well, it depends on how you look at it... :p ...In SoG I complained about a quotation mark and the graphics not working. In Tales I had a bug with a horse not appearing, but I wasn't too helpful there. And Muffins...I drilled poor Iffy with typos, but at least I made him a graphics file.

Oh, sure. I'm not currently enrolled in school, and work's not being too busy.

Name: Nemesis

Email address: FiveIronCaddy488(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Platform/OS: Mac 10.4

Prior experience: I beta tested Twilight Valley and Express Delivery, and I made ItSoD.

Whether or not you'll actually provide any useful feedback: Remains to be seen, I suppose. I'll give you feedback, but its usefulness may be relative, and how you use it is up to you.

That said, if I don't, feel free to cut me from the credits.