A3 3 gifts

Everett Goldner

Pretty much any area where you can rest up like a fort or camp should have one. Minor items like that are listed anywhere since they can't be sold.

Some of the other gifts are harder to obtain, but there is always a container or merchant later on in the game that has them.

Thank you sir... and no, I don't have a stupid gold necklace hanging around either. And I'm at the part where Redbeard disguises you for theTawon  meeting so I'll have to do it before that, which means randomly wandering locations I've been through till I find one. Anyone know a spot for a necklace? (I do have a longbow for #3)

If it helps, there are a few necklaces mentioned in the large item list for this game. Would it be worth checking against this, and seeing if there are any in locations that you have yet to access? You can find the link below, and a text search will bring you to the appropriate items (without spoiling too much, hopefully!):

http://spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com/topic/22363-avadon-3-item-location-and-quest-list-massive-spoilers/