Request: Town Map shows where our buildings are

Ociporus

I really have been enjoying 'building' a town. My only 'beef' is that it requires me to either memorize where each shop is set up, or visit all of them until I find, say, my blacksmith.

It would be helpful if our 'town map' would show where each of our buildings are, like it does for other important buildings in a town.

Thanks for the game!

I suggest placing the four shops in the open houses, since they are the only ones you will be visiting frequently, and placing the other upgrades in the closed buildings that you have to enter. I assume that Jeff intentionally made exactly four spaces accessible directly on the town map for this very purpose.

Edited by Minion

4 minutes ago, Randomizer said:

I try to position them in roughly the same places in each fort.

However in one game, I had bought a shop and couldn't figure out which fort was missing it.

Hover over the forts in map mode and it lists what upgrades you have in it without going to it.  Very helpful.

2 hours ago, Randomizer said:

I try to position them in roughly the same places in each fort.

However in one game, I had bought a shop and couldn't figure out which fort was missing it.

That's how I tried to do it too, roughly the same location in each fort relative to the southern exit.

And today was the day I learned about the banners...doh