"You decide not to build because you might need the resources for something else" ?

quasius

So I was confused by the response here since I definitely had talked to Miranda.  Turns out I hadn't selected the "Are you finally done giving me advice?" option because it felt like the "be a pompous dick" option not the "continue the game" option.  It was pretty unintuitive and I'm not sure I would have easily guessed it.

Thanks for the answers!

Edited by quasius

9 hours ago, quasius said:

So I was confused by the response here since I definitely had talked to Miranda.  Turns out I hadn't selected the "Are you finally done giving me advice?" option because it felt like the "be a pompous dick" option not the "continue the game" option.  It was pretty unintuitive and I'm not sure I would have easily guessed it.

Thanks for the answers!

Heh, I did the same thing.  It took me 3 times going back to her and a bit of frustration before I was able to figure out.  I had the same thoughts on that response as well.