Dread curse

AnarhIztok2511

Well, there I was, minding my own business in the Vahnatai lab, when all of the suddenly i got this dreaded dread curse. But it so happens that, at the stat sheet it says my dread curse "skill" is zero, but all my other stats have been SIGNIFICANTLY lowered - what to do, I checked the scripts and it says, I should get 2 levels of dread curse and nothing else. ?!?!?!

Oh yeah, it also says that Kass was supposed to heal it? Well, he does not do it in my case.

And no, i did not create a god party - what is a god party anyway???

So to summarize the main problem i think is, that i got 0 levels of dread curse, but lost a lot of levels of other stats.

Oh yeah, thanks for the help smile

Yep, that's where. But its ok, i just gave kass the ability to heal one point of it every time you ask him - the message is always present at the beginning of the conversation.

But i seem to have a bigger problem now - when i finish the fight in which legare dies there is an unhandled exception error after the "Goddess" transports the party and Pithoss back to the camp.

Unhandled exception: c0000005

At address: 004492b8