How to enter Sairios tomb

I've looked all over the Pit of the Wyrm in Avernum 3 HD and I can't figure out how to get into Sairios's tomb.  It must be obvious since no one has asked about it. 

None of the secret buttons/switches I've found open the tomb.  I tried move mountain in various places and that didn't do anything either.

Thanks for any help.

1 hour ago, Randomizer said:

The center of the lower level has some cells with a lever inside to open the Tomb of Sairios. It's one of those the control isn't near the place that opens.

You're welcome.

I’ve been there and I don’t see any lever or a switch of any type

are u talking about the latest release of Avernum 3 ? I don’t recall having seen any levers in this version

could there b a problem with the iPad version?

1 hour ago, Randomizer said:

The center of the lower level has some cells with a lever inside to open the Tomb of Sairios. It's one of those the control isn't near the place that opens.

You're welcome.

I’ve been there and I don’t see any lever or a switch of any type

are u talking about the latest release of Avernum 3 ? I don’t recall having seen any levers in this version

could there b a problem with the iPad version?

• 11 months later...
On 7/11/2019 at 1:14 PM, Randomizer said:

You're welcome.

Can you check my photo to tell me where exactly is please ? Here is the link of photo https://imgur.com/gallery/TVCvloS

It should be the south cell, but I can't see it in the photo. Move the party around inside and see if it lights up when you move the cursor inside each cell. Jeff likes to obscure items and levers with the walls so they are hard to find.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. It won't last long here. :)

11 minutes ago, Randomizer said:

It should be the south cell, but I can't see it in the photo. Move the party around inside and see if it lights up when you move the cursor inside each cell. Jeff likes to obscure items and levers with the walls so they are hard to find.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. It won't last long here. :)

Thanks !! Yea finally found it. it revealed itself somehow.i saw it while standing corner. The number 20 here http://rachea3.tripod.com/avernum3/id148.html

it was on the wall next to the door.Left side of it.
"  Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. It won't last long here. " lol its funny

Edited by Emre K