Geneforge 1,2 Mouse Lagg fix, AHK scripts to drop Items, Geneforge 3 Mods

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DqE5TY3A7g1vzOr8J5Uvd-LYBoS9rVUz?usp=sharing

So I started playing through the Geneforge series and had a lot of frustrations with the inventory system and mouse lagging in the first two game. So I made an Auto Hot Key script to drop items in Geneforge 1,2. Its a really simple script where you place your mouse over the item you want to drop and press Z for non-stackable, and X for stackable items. I also bound the enter key on my S button because my left hand is on the left side of the keyboard for pressing A and numbers for dialogue selection and I didn't want to shift my hand to press enter. I am lazy ok.....😙 Its actually really nice once you use it. You can download AHK from here https://autohotkey.com/download/.

This is the script

z::
	Click down
	Sleep, 50
	Click up
	Sleep, 50
	MouseMove, -500, 0, 1, R
	Sleep, 50
	Click down
	Sleep, 50
	Click up
	Sleep, 50
	MouseMove, 500, 0, 1, R  
return

x::
	Click down
	Sleep, 50
	Click up
	Sleep, 100
	Send, {Enter down}
	Sleep, 50
	Send, {Enter up}
	Sleep, 50
	MouseMove, -500, 0, 1, R
	Sleep, 50
	Click down
	Sleep, 50
	Click up
	Sleep, 50
	MouseMove, 500, 0, 1, R  
return

s::
	Send, {Enter down}
	Sleep, 100
	Send, {Enter up}
return

To fix the mouse lagg issue I didn't find a good solution on this forum, but I did find this which was very helpful http://bitpatch.com/ddwrapper.html.

Place the aqrit.cfg and ddraw.dll into the game folder with Geneforge.exe. Change the ForceDirectDrawEmulation  to 1 and personal preference ShowFPS  to 15 to see FPS if you want. Set it to 0 to hide it. If you downloaded all the files I linked in the google drive, I already set ForceDirectDrawEmulation  to 1 and ShowFPS  to 15.

Lastly, and the reason I created this account 1 hour ago is to post the Geneforege 3 mod/QOL changes I made.

I edited the gf3itemschars.txt file to do three things.

1.) Gives a small value to most junk items and makes them stack-able (Ex, spoons, bowls, baskets) and rounds out item values to be divisible by 4 since Value 4 = 1 gold. ( it_charges = 1 makes items stackable but your have to set it it_charges =  0 on the next item if you don't want it to be called into next item), refer to this post for help http://spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com/topic/24432-thekians-geneforge-modding-tutorial/.
2.) Makes your character and creatures move 2x fast. (Change cr_walk_speed from 24 to 48) 
3.) Makes all items weigh 0.1 pounds so you don't have to worry about being over burdened. (it_weight = 1)

You have to START A NEW GAME (If you play on the old game it will break some items where it assumes you have null amounts in the inventory and shows X for the number of items). Make new save, and if you want to play on the old save replace my gf3itemschars.txt with a backup and you should be good. I tested it for a few hours, and everything works as intended. 

MAKE AND BACKUP FOR YOUR gf3itemschars.txt before you replace it with mine.

For point 1, you also have to set the value back to zero on any items that import the item by specification (rather than simply by coming after it in the file).  This can be very easy to miss!

For point 2, while I don't dispute the QoL improvement, that has some very real effects on the game: it's much easier to be stealthy and avoid fights, and movement in fights is sometimes affected in strange ways, because some parts of the game are hardcoded to expect lower walk speed values.  I've seen your characters essentially get double the normal movement range in battle, though I don't remember if that was G3 or another game.  Anyway, ultimately it makes the game easier, so just bear that in mind.