A5-6 Endings

Avernum 6: Is Melanchion alive or dead? If alive, did you take out a majority of his rivals like he asked? Is Gladwell alive or dead? If alive, did you help him gain power? Not sure, but how you handle things with Spire / Bargha may have a slight effect, also. See this for more detail and colossal spoilers.

No idea what factors into the A5 ending beyond killing / joining the Darkside Loyalists. Maybe joining the Anama has some effect? Ditto for how you deal with Gladwell? But I never played A5 past the demo.

6 hours ago, Triumph said:

Avernum 6: Is Melanchion alive or dead? If alive, did you take out a majority of his rivals like he asked? Is Gladwell alive or dead? If alive, did you help him gain power? Not sure, but how you handle things with Spire / Bargha may have a slight effect, also. See this for more detail and colossal spoilers.

No idea what factors into the A5 ending beyond killing / joining the Darkside Loyalists. Maybe joining the Anama has some effect? Ditto for how you deal with Gladwell? But I never played A5 past the demo.

As I understand it, helping Gladwell in A6 is somewhat...what's the word, eh, anyways helping him seems like it's a bad thing due to what he asks you to do, but as I understand it helping Gladwell actually makes Avernum stronger in the endings

The thing I always wondered, is it possible to cure the blight?

Edited by NocturneOfSolace

On 4/5/2019 at 7:31 AM, Epoxy War said:

Very straightforward.  Two major endings, depending solely on which side you supported.  Empowering Gladwell makes a difference but it's still one of those two major endings.

Oh what? Huh, a few things in A5 seemed to imply to me there were hidden candidates you could support for becoming the new Emperor

welp