General user interface feedback

Hi. I really tried to enjoy the game but had to request for a refund because of the user interface.

I did try it out for 3 hours and here's some things that irked me.

General:

- Only one inventory / character sheet visible at a time, when the screen could easily handle four.

- You have to separately close the inventory screen to access character sheet and vice versa.

- The shift-click + popup to pick up part of an inventory stack item is very cumbersome. There's many better ways to do this, ie. right click to take half of the stack.

- The automatic pause when walking as you meet a (previously met) friendly NPC is irritating

- The main play graphics area is way too small when playing with a large resolution monitor. 2560 x 1440 px width was impossible to use and I had to drop it down considerably. I'm not asking for higher resolution graphics, just a scale function for the main play area.

Battle:

- Hard to remember which of my characters should use what kind of magic, especially when I'm trying out different party positions. Should there even be a button (ie. priest spells) visible for a character that can't use them at all?

- The colors for displaying if melee / ranged has been selected are not intuitive and I constantly mixed them up. How about just left click to melee, right click for a ranged attack? Especially when switching weapons does not seem to spend any action points.

- Even though the keyboard shortcuts follow logic (ie. "p"=priest spells), they all all over the keyboard which makes them very cumbersome to use.

- The quick access menu is nice. I wish I could also drag in my most used spells there.

For me, it is a bit unbelievable usage wise that this game was remastered and published just last year. Otherwise it felt promising.

it could get confusing if all 4 were visible at same time, don't need shift-click unless you are gonna put loot into junk bag, yes pausing is irritating but gotta learn to live with it.

generally all shuld be able to cast priest and mage spells at least so that all can use fireblast (mage spell) and divine fire (priest spell) or maybe even divine retribution (pries).

originally this game was published ~17 years ago (and exile 3 was made ~23 years ago) so a lot things have changed during that time.

most keyboard controls aren't even used (i use u to search if there are hidden switches).

yea quick access to spells would be nice but sadly its gone.