Any Android games out there?

Annaroth

Hello out there! 

Ive recently recalled a great game serię which Avadon was and Ive came with idea of playing it on my smartphone- itd actually hard for me to bring a game which would fit more mobile devices than those Old School RPGs. 

So, are there any games of the series (or other Spiderweb games) which works specificly on smartphone (not tablets) 

On 10/1/2018 at 1:03 AM, Annaroth said:

Hello out there! 

Ive recently recalled a great game serię which Avadon was and Ive came with idea of playing it on my smartphone- itd actually hard for me to bring a game which would fit more mobile devices than those Old School RPGs. 

So, are there any games of the series (or other Spiderweb games) which works specificly on smartphone (not tablets) 

I'm not sure that there are any games that Spiderweb Software that are available on the smartphone. Which kinda sucks. You may be able to emulate it but it's probably unlikely.

Edited by Lilith
Removed quoted spam link

No Spiderweb games are made for smart phones. There was an Android tablet game, but it wasn't ported by Jeff and it didn't work on all tablets because the different screen sizes required redoing the graphics to work properly. 

Any smart phone games would have to be done with Jeff's permission and done by someone else. Maybe some day now that they have larger screens.

7 hours ago, Painted Lady said:

Isn't an iPhone port a possibility with the new game, Queen's Wish? I think it was on the Kickstarter list, and believe it reached it's funding goal.

It was, and it did, so yes, Queen's Wish should come out for iPhone. The Android stretch goal was not met, but Jeff said that he'd look into it anyway. Not sure if he's landed anywhere on that by now.