Deleting Saved Games

jpjones2

How can I delete some of my "Saved Games"?  When I go into the Spiderweb folder on my computer, all of the saves are named "Save0 - Save19" (I only have 6 saves on A3, so the other ones must be from other Avedon or Avernum games that I have purchased.  Also, this is not what I called my saves.).  How can I determine which "Saves" to delete?  Thank you.

The Save0 - Save 19 refers to the save files position on the save screen.  The location of the saved files varies between each game and which OS (Win or Mac) you are using.  The spiderweb folder that you are looking at should only have saves from one game.  Some of the folders from Save0 - Save19 may be empty

All of the Saved Games for a Spiderweb game are inside a folder with game's name. But as Edgwyn said depending on the game and operating system (Win or Mac and version) these folders are stored in different places. Some are in Documents and some in hidden areas. But you can consult the Support page of the Spiderweb Games site for each game for help locating them.