Geneforge mods?

New areas don't exist because it isn't set up to add new map sections, however there have been changes in the creations and added quests. Check the Strategy Central topic for each game to see if there are links to mods.

For Geneforge 5:

Extra quest chain

For Warriors/Guardians

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:53 PM, Randomizer said:

New areas don't exist because it isn't set up to add new map sections, however there have been changes in the creations and added quests. Check the Strategy Central topic for each game to see if there are links to mods.

For Geneforge 5:

Extra quest chain

For Warriors/Guardians

Nope, THERE IS  a new area in the Guardian mod. Completely new, 82th zone. Not reworked old zone. :) You have to complete a quest to find it though.

It is possible to add new areas but it is hard work.

Edited by alhoon

There are a number of different mods, actually. Aside from Alhoon's mods for Geneforge 5, and the separate artifact weapons mod which it integrates, there is also my artifact weapons mod for Geneforge 4, and some other small mods another guy made. Also, there are a number of different character editor mods (that allow you to improve your character in-game) for (I believe) each of the Geneforge games, which you can find in the strategy central thread for each of them (if none are on the forums, I actually have some private ones for the first three games).

Also, if you're interested in making your own mods, I'd suggest checking out my modding tutorial. It'll also let you change up other mods.

And theKian is also working on a bad### tool that would help you make your own zones.
Also, unless I am mistaken, theKian's mod for artifacts in GF4 doesn't simply includes bringing the materials to a skilled crafter but you have to locate the recipes. I.e. it is effectively a bunch of story-light but ultimately rewarding quests.

Edited by alhoon