Tomb of Dahris-Bok Help (E2)

Lowly Exile

I think I broke the tomb of Dahris-Bok. I sent my PC in and she made past the chasm, the triple portcullis puzzle and fought a vampire. She defeated the vampire then died of her injuries. :( So now, my party is at the starting portal, but the very first portcullis to the main room is closed. Is there any way of resetting the dungeon (preferably without losing my dead PC's stuff)? I think I might be screwed on this.

7 hours ago, Randomizer said:

I missed this was the Exile version.

It's okay. I forgive you. :)

I ended up reloading a game before I even started chapter 2. When I got to the tomb again, I sent the same mage in. However, this time I took the secret tunnel around the vampire. Right after she pulled the lever, the vampire opened the door to that room. Mage ran like heck and escaped. Later, after giving tribute to Dahris-Bok, she was making her way back down that tunnel to open the gates so she could leave. In the narrow corridor, with no lights, she ran smack into the vampire. Battle commences and it's not going well. Then, the vampire cast firestorm right on top of them both and blows itself up. My mage is standing there at exactly 0 hp screaming, "I'M ALIVE!!!" Good times.