A3: Concealed Tunnel annoying?

I didn't, but I approach A3 as a quasi-casual game...something to do with my fingers while I listen to something interesting, so I wasn't in a rush to get past those scenes.  (If I were just concentrating on the game, I might well feel differently.)   I also appreciate the puzzle aspects as they offer a change-up from the endless fights.  The hidden tunnel is not the last of those mirror-puzzle things so you might not want to continue if you find them very annoying.

Edited by Alberich

The laser puzzles were by far the most tedious part of the game, (well, either that or those times when all you're trying to do is walk somewhere but over and over again, an enemy way down a hallway puts you back into combat again) but I didn't mind having to do them.  For all the work and planning, it's actually kind of satisfying when you get one of those generator crystals destroyed, or finally get those lasers neutralized by getting the mirrors exactly where you want them... 

So does anyone wish to offer a suggestion on the mirror part down in the Golem brewery? I am down to 2 rays in the tunnel, first ray on the left has broken, now I moved 1 mirror cannot seem to get it out again, is there a workaround by having my no 1 guy go in att mode and take some hits?

The laser puzzles -- except the endgame one, which is surprisingly not annoying -- make me desperately miss the moving walkways of exile.  But maybe I'm just looking at the past through rose-coloured glasses.  I suspect if I could even play the exiles on my current mac, I'd so desperately miss a modern inventory management system that I wouldn't make it an hour.

Still, I really wasn't a fan of those mirror-moving laser puzzles.

On 09/04/2018 at 9:47 PM, basjeba said:

is there a workaround by having my no 1 guy go in att mode and take some hits?

That's absolutely the strategy I used: three party members hide in a nice safe space.  Tank moves the mirrors in attack mode, not worrying about damage.  Priest, on her turn, heals tank.  The other two party members chill in a giant spacebar festival.

Well got through that, thanks for chiming in, Had not finished upstairs all the way and that helped to get me through the whole golem factory.

One was that the pay/ outcome was not that big, Berra finding out it was the V, duh!

Nah Glad I got through the whole mirror thing and tunnel system, great!

Did the spacebar fest, for a while before  got upstairs cleaned out!