[avadon3]does training/blessing benefit all characters?

vainquit

actually I want to ask 3 questions

1、Does training/blessing(special item) benefit all characters or just benefit the first characters?

2、Can a character gain an ability which doesnt exisit in his skill tree from an item(not scarabs) ?  

Can the ability gained from an item(not scarabs) be effective if the characters hasn't studied it?

3、Does +4% melee damage outweigh +1 strength?

Edited by vainquit

1. All training and blessings apply to the entire party. You can check by looking to see if it appears in special items. Save before buying to help decide whether you want to keep it. Most are only 1 to 2%.

2. Yes, but it may not be as useful if you don't have a lot of it. 

3. Early in the game +1 strength (a level more damage is a few points) is more useful, but later +4% is better.

28 minutes ago, Randomizer said:

1. All training and blessings apply to the entire party. You can check by looking to see if it appears in special items. Save before buying to help decide whether you want to keep it. Most are only 1 to 2%.

2. Yes, but it may not be as useful if you don't have a lot of it. 

3. Early in the game +1 strength (a level more damage is a few points) is more useful, but later +4% is better.

thank you a lot!

by the way, I have another question now

I am doing the quest"Wallace's Errands" which requires that I should find "records" near City Hall in Goldcrag

but what are the "records" exactly?  Is it  an item that I can obtain from the ground/container,or somewhere which will trigger some events when I get close to it?

It is described as "14 leather-bound volume"  、"bulky/heavy"...........but what the hell is it!!!!!!! I have been searching it for 1 hour.......exausted.......without finding anything useful......help please 

(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

Edited by vainquit

21 minutes ago, Randomizer said:

It's a multi-step quest starting with entering a locked room in City Hall. Then following a literal paper trail across Goldcrag to the final location.

Oh! I have open the door many hours ago,only to find that there was nothing in the room,so I just reload the game and ignore this room......now i know the next step

thank you!! all problems have been solved!!